Earth Day seemed like the perfect day to make my KindA Krunchy debut. If you are reading this post, I thank you for joining me and supporting my journey to start this blog and share my ideas for natural living.
So what can you expect from KindA Krunchy?
Here are 10 basic philosophies for this site (in no particular order):
- Preventative wellness is a worthy investment.
- ‘Natural/organic’ solutions and ‘healthy’ lifestyles require research; don’t just blindly follow the masses!
- Essential oils can effectively replace and eliminate harsh chemicals in your home.
- Eat organic. It’s worth the pricetag (see item #1). The more we demand these products, the more companies are willing to invest in our health.
- If you eat meat, nothing beats wild game. This is where the ‘KindA’ plays a huge role in Kinda Krunchy. We hunt and fish to feed our family. Believe it or not, the process has taught me to respect nature more than before I ever picked up a bow or rifle.
- Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. In that order.
- Parenting is pretty much an educated guessing game; no single thing works well 100% of the time.
- Shop local! Support local and small businesses whenever you can.
- We should always be thinking of how we can help the next generation succeed.
- Life is very short, and we want to do our best to improve the quality of life for ourselves and those around us